Indian economy is considered fragile by the world’s leading economists. This is why ever since we opened the gates of liberalization in 1991, we have witnessed a rise and fall in our GDP. During the first half of the last decade, we witnessed a rise in the economy. The growth was even higher than 8 percent for some years. But later years witnessed a fall. Some attribute this to the demonetization and GST. But the lockdowns imposed by the government to curtail the spread of the covid-19 proved to be the final nail in the coffin. Last year, our economy contracted by more than seven percent. This is very concerning for people who are paying high installments for their gold loan. Let us see what problems they are facing and how we can help them get a Gold Loan Settlement Delhi NCR
How does it impact us
- Whenever there is a fall in the economy the middle-class people suffer the most because of the rise in prices.
- The years that followed the demonetization were the worst for the banks.
- With more than 86% of the currency out of the market, banks had to work under a lot of pressure.
- The banks have now shifted this pressure to us and started charging high interest rates.
How we can help you
- As the banks are charging high interest rates, people start to contact various gold loan settlers to get rid of their installments.
- Cashfor gold and Silverkings is the most trusted name for people who are searching for a Gold Buyer Near Me.
- With our team of experts that handle this department, we make a one-time payment and release your gold.
- We will give you the amount after subtracting it from the payment and the worth of your gold.
There is no certain way to predict our economy. Recent events have cast a dark shadow over it too. This is why we advise you to get your gold loans settled at the earliest by contacting us.